Saturday, March 28, 2009

Well...it's been a few days...

I've treating this whole "car in the shop" thing as somewhat of an experiment. Can I live without a car of my own? Of course, the answer is yes; but would I like it? That answer would be no. Even though I haven't been driving my car that much since I moved to the D.C. area, it's still nice to have. Just being without her since Monday has me feigning for a cruise...

After all that, I still foresee the GTI going bye bye within a years time. I'm not sure if a refinance will get her payments down to what I want it to be. So, with school looming ever closer and closer each day, I think it's time to do something I haven't done yet...and that's buy used!

We'll see...

2 comments:

Dad said...

It is interesting to imagine what will be in your automotive future.

Anonymous said...

hey boo whats been up!? Given upthe GTI huh, shame I'm just getting to know mine.
DB