Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, I have a few things to give thanks for this year; but I will leave it @ these two:

1. I'm thankful I planned ahead and had money set aside before I left the Air Force and became jobless for longer than I thought I would be. (Update: my 2 NoVA interviews went well, hoping to hear back with offers at the beginning of next week.)

2. I'm very thankful for our veterans and those still serving in the US Military. Many have sacrificed; and many continue to do so everyday. Please take some out today between family, food, and football to think of those out there in harms way. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's be thankful for all of our blessings, but please be with those making the ultimates sacrifices and those that they love and who love them.