Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Can I sneak in the suitcase?

So, I visited with my Nana & Granddad yesterday at their hotel in Dulles.  They were staying overnight there on the way back to the motherland (Amsterdam).  Needless to say, I loved seeing them both, and it was cool that they wanted my friend Dan to have dinner with us as well.  We had a great time, and Dan commented on how much he liked hearing about their various excursions around the world.  Heck, I thought it was cool that we all had a pint of Sam Adams beer as our dinner beverage of choice (especially with alcohol being such a rarity with most of my family).  

They actually flew out a few hours ago...so here's to a safe trip to and from...and seeing them both again sometime this summer (this time back in Covington, VA).

Oh, and my Granddad made a kick ass night stand for me.  He's cool like that. ;)

No comments: