Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You can say one thing about me

What's that you ask?  That would be that I don't take the decision to get a tattoo lightly (or quickly).  It took me about 5+ years to get dear old Sonic on my arm way back in 2004.  Now it's halfway through 2008 and I've finally decided to go ahead with my 2nd one.  My brother Aaron is going to kick out the design again and all that needs to happen is for me to decide on final placement.  I can tell you this...it won't be as visible to the everyday viewer of Mikey as Sonic is.  The placement of that aforementioned tattoo is the only regret I have about getting it.

I also have a strong idea about my 3rd and likely final* tattoo...and this will please my Dad.  It actually has to do something with the Lynch side of the family.  Nothing too crazy...but a small version of the Lynch coat of arms in order to rep that Irish heritage of mine.

All this will be coinciding with my next trip back home which will most likely be towards the end of July/early August.

*Although I have always told myself I would tattoo my kid(s) name to me (if I ever even bother having one).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... my sons are kinda into the tattoo thing. Not in an overboard way - far from it. I just never got into it myself.
So what's the second tattoo going to be?
Looking forward to seeing you in about a month.