Wednesday, February 9, 2011

RIP B. Jacques...

Discovered the Redwall series during the later years of my family's time in Germany. Those books helped me get through a difficult time in my life with my Granddaddy's illness, moving from Germany back to the US, and attending my third high school.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110209/ap_on_en_ot/eu_britain_obit_brian_jacques;_ylt=Aq67UQvClIHTGNJrcqyhNoBxFb8C;_ylu=X3oDMTJxZm5iOGdrBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTEwMjA5L2V1X2JyaXRhaW5fb2JpdF9icmlhbl9qYWNxdWVzBHBvcwM3BHNlYwN5bl9tb3N0X3BvcHVsYXIEc2xrA3JlZHdhbGxhdXRobw--

2 comments:

Dad said...

I'm very sorry to hear about Mr Jacques son.
I know that you enjoyed those books for a long time.
I hope that you kept them so that you may pass them on to a new generation someday.

Mikey said...

I actually didn't...they were donated, so I'd like to think others have enjoyed them for the last few years. Though I may look to see if the later ones that I missed are on the Kindle.