Monday, March 17, 2008

3 Months!

Well, I've been at my job for 3 months as of today. Not much else to say, except that I like it 95% of the time and actually enjoy my work. The next big step in life is to start school again...but I'm waiting for the fall semester for that.

Oh, and I should also mention I still love living up here in NoVA/DC. I actually don't miss the 757/Hampton Roads area as much as I thought I would. In fact, I find it hard to tear myself away from this area on the weekends (since that's when I'm usually hanging with my friends and having the most fun). I think that explains why I'm going down this weekend, but instead of doing the Friday night departure, I'm going down there Saturday evening and coming right back up sometime Sunday.

Speaking of the 757, I think I need to change the header graphic up there to reflect my new home.

No comments: