Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stills feels good...

I got to teach again today!  I wasn't excited about the subject or how I got roped into doing it...but nevertheless I enjoyed myself!  I had to teach some higher ups in my organization about a program they will be using in the near future.  I felt totally comfortable standing up in front of them and giving out a mini lecture.

Besides that...I can't believe it's taken me this long...but I finally bought reusable bags @ the grocery store.  I was getting disgusted on how many bags I would receive with my tiny weekly shopping.  So I picked up 4...and let me tell you, they rock!  They are so sturdy, so they are a breeze to carry on the long walk from the garage, up the elevator, and down the hall to my apartment.  Oh, and they were only .99 at Harris Teeter!  Now the only problem I foresee, is forgetting them when I actually go grocery shopping...hahaha

Oh, and I stopped by the BMW dealership down the road and sat in a new 1-series...very nice. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy that you still enjoy any opportunity to teach.
Way to go on reducing your environmental footprint.
Aaron told us about you thinking about the 1-series (he stopped by today).
Things that make you go hmmm...

Morgan said...

haha - I bought 4 of those bags at Harris Teeter a few months ago. I had to leave them in my car so I would remember them. They are awesome once you remember to use them though (: