Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not a 100%

Well, you think that one being sick for almost a week would give one plenty of time to blog...but it hasn't. I woke up feeling kinda crappy last Sunday.... went to work Monday (feeling horrible), then proceeded to take the next 2.5 days off. Now here it is Saturday night...and I still only feel like 90% of my normal self. The best I can surmise is that I came down with what is commonly called the stomach flu. Heck...I can count the number of actual meals I've eaten this week with less than 2 hands!

Anyways, not much going on here...enjoying playoff football and rooting for my 3rd favorite team, the Baltimore Ravens, to get to the big game. Also was happy to see Carolina go down today (since they beat my Saints twice this season).

Hopefully I'll be good to do something tomorrow...the GTI hasn't moved since I took Dan and his friend to the airport last Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better.
Yes Ravens, that was a good game.
See what happens in today games

Anonymous said...

I too am glad that you are getting better.
Looking forward to watching (and texting about) the Super Bowl in February.
Yeah, Dad can sit still and watch a football game.
Heck, I might even read a book about the game ;)