Sunday, February 28, 2010

I always get this feeling every 2 years...

So the 2010 Winter Games in Vancouver are over. Even though I didn't get to see all the events due to not having cable this go around...I loved these games as much as the last. Although, I'm still sad the men didn't get hockey gold, that was a damn good game! Oh well, a little more than 2 years until London!

As for my personal event...I ran my first 5K of the year today. Not the best finishing time...but I did a lot better than I thought I would. Especially since I don't run as much in the winter months.

Out of 1314 finishers I was 573 with a time just short of 30 minutes. This time will only get better as the year progresses, I promise! :)

1 comment:

Dad said...

Way to go son, I'm proud of you.
Spring is just around the corner and some of your favorite running weather along with it.
I am looking forward to longer days and getting my walking up to speed.