Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who Dat DC

I've been meaning to start something like this for a long time. Lets just say a snow day from work will kind of force one to get around to things they have been putting off. It's just a group on Facebook for now, but I have started a group for all the Saints fans in the D.C. area to get to know each other. Hopefully I can get enough followers so that I can get groups meetings set up for next season's Saints games. Anyways, I wanted to show off the picture I made for it:

4 comments:

Dad said...

Very nice son!
I was getting ready to say "Hey, I'll join that", but then I realized. I'm not from the DC area.
Oh well, I guess I'll form a group with your Mom.

queenie said...

I would like to join that group.

Mom said...

Cool, looks like you have one person allready

Mikey said...

@ Queenie: if you are on Facebook just do a search for Who Dat DC.