Saturday, April 3, 2010

Running...for an iPad

By popular demand, here are the results from the 4/2/10 edition of the 5K Fridays:

330 place out of 934
25:30 total time
8:13 /mile pace

I hope to only improve on these times as the month goes on...oh and gotta love my bib number:



And now, onto the iPad...I must say I love this thing. I already owned mini versions of this thing (iPhone/iPod Touch)...but there's just something about this sucker that is special. Holding it on my couch and browsing the net and reading books makes me feel like it's Star Trek or something. Apple strikes gold yet again!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Congrats on your run. We can't wait for us to get the iPad Happy Easter :)

Dad said...

Way to go on the run placement!
I "approve" of your times too (check the spelling)

As to the iPad; mmmmm iPaaaaad (drool).
I and your Mom can't wait!!

BTW: the word that I had to verify to post this on your blog was spelled "mical". Ironic, eh?