Friday, January 21, 2011

Gotta love VW

So my GTI finally hit the one year mark a few weeks ago. Then this week I took her in for the 10,000 mile service (first service since I've had the car no less,) back to the dealer I go her from. I must say it's nice that something that probably would've cost me around a $100 more was free....with a state inspection and wash/vacuum to boot. I had been taking my previous GTI there for service since I moved it back here, and while it was great service then...I can tell I get some perks since the current one actually came from there!

Thanks Alexandria VW!

PS the actual 10K service is a part of VW's Carefree Maintenance program.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Nice car! Nice perks!

Nike said...

There are many types of motorcycle leather jackets available they Tiger Shoes differ in terms of aesthetics, cuts and sizes. Mostly motorcycle leather jackets are found in black color but different colors are also available. Biker's jacket usually comes with huge pointed lapels and is mostly in black color. Franklin Marshall While the motorcycle leather jackets used by the racers differ as they are mostly brightly colored and don't have any sort of lapels they grip the body more firmly to provide protection to the racer. the north face outlet The motorcycle leather jackets made for women style needs are mostly white in color and can be in square and boxy styles.