Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ugh...

Man...I'm getting old. I've been nursing a sore neck since waking up Sunday morning. I blame those Gel pillows I bought at Target only a few months ago, which are already pretty damn flat. So I bought some nice firm ones...at a place I'd never thought I step foot in without my mom, and that would be TJ Maxx!

In other news, I'm still loving my current company, for one they gave us these very nice Cross ink pens, then we have a free luncheon tomorrow...and then this weekend I will we be going stag to our company holiday party at a Marriott...all the way in Chantilly. I wasn't going to go to the latter; but decided to be adventurous and check it out. Oh, and there's a good chance I may actually get a bonus! Haven't seen something like that since my Food Lion days. :D

Hard to believe Christmas is next week!? I hardly notice its impending arrival except when I try to brave D.C. retail establishments...yikes, what recession? haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not getting older, just your pillows LOL.
Glad you are liking your company and the perks.
We just got an email today that said that 26 Dec has been declared a federal holiday. Will you get it off as well?

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you went to TJ MAXX.
Got a good deal.